Pasta from Scratch: Winter Flavors
January 17, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Learn to make pasta from scratch and celebrate the flavors of the cozy winter season. Go beyond basic fresh pasta to explore how to make restaurant style pasta dishes at home. Practice techniques and learn new recipes under the guidance of our experienced chef and enjoy generous portions of everything you make, along with wine pairings.
- Fresh Pasta Dough from Scratch
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter and Sage
- Linguine with Wild Mushrooms in White Wine Sauce Topped with Toasted Hazelnuts
- Market Greens with Pears in a Dijon Vinaigrette
- Complimentary Wine Pairings